Friday, February 20, 2009

Have you been sent? (part 1)

I guess it's been quite a while. Oh well, who am i kidding its been ages but hey, the thing about getting lost is that when you come back, you always have a story to tell. I think all these years of life under my belt were not exactly as worthless (for lack of a better word) as i had thought but instead, i realised that all that i had believed in brought me to this moment that i live right now. As i sit and write this, i cant help but remember the happenings of the cold night that was yesterday. I had evaded an assignment for most of the day but eventually, it caught up with me. The dame who had all the work spotted me and i had just locked my door so i couldnt rush back in. I have no idea why i was actually hiding seeing how beautiful this dame is...I would just have used the assignment as an escuse to see her but thats beside the point. We get into her place and i see all these pictures of her on the wall and realised that she was not just the ordinary campus dame who lived around. She was rather hesitant when it came to talking about these pictures and when she gave in to the desire of her tongue at the expense of her heart, she simply said ''that was years ago''

At this point i was already trying to change the topic from an assignment to probably getting a phone number. Somewhere in the middle of our conversation, she made a joke about how she can easily spook me out and having the record of being a spook myself when it comes to some topics, i challenged her...Trust me, she wasn't spooky at all, as a matter of fact what she did actually looked rather cute. And then came my turn to try and spook her. I honestly did not want to but something just forced my tongue out even before my lips realised they had parted ways and gifted an avenue for my words to escape, seeking refuge in ears i had banned them from dwelling in.

I began with the ususal things about eschatology and in my opinion, i wanted to enlighten her rather than make her fold and cry. It began to get a bit creepy and all of a sudden, she screamed louder than i have ever heard...Now tell me who was freaked out! She was afraid and in tears. This was not just as a result of what i had told her, but what she had remembered. She had a feeling i had been sent and she kept on asking me, who sent you?

1 comment:

missWairema said...

Dude. Wierd. I'm waiting for the sequel.